Buying a car in San Diego is an uncommon thing. With everything in walking distance and and pubic transportation having your own means of transportation seems a bit pointless, right? Luigi Wewege gives top 5 reasons why having your own car is better and can save you time and money.
- Having your own car eliminates the daily expense of buying a metro or bus tickets. When coming and going doing your everyday errands, those tickets start to add up! “Pay the big price of having a car, and you only have to do it once. Once it’s yours, you’ll save more money than you would have buying ticket after ticket,” says Wewege.
- Having your own car saves time because you don’t have to wait around for public transportation and people will not hold you back anymore from your appointments.
- Having your own car is safer than riding publicly with other passengers. We are surrounded by people everyday and you just don’t know when you’ll bump into that one person who has had a bad day.
- Having your own car equals freedom to come and go as you please in the comfort and style of your own ride.
- Having your own car shows responsibility to others around you. That “chick magnet” of yours is really you telling her “I’m a responsible man” and that is attractive.
Don’t miss out on how to receive Luigi Wewege’s new book “Living Big In A Big City”. Stay posted via Twitter.